French Business Council – CCI France Qatar
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry France-Qatar was created in June 2018, under the auspices of the Maison de la France. It is registered in the Qatar Financial Center as Business Council.
CCI France Qatar is a member of CCI France International, one of the largest business networks in the world with more than 115 Chambers and 34,000 member companies. It works closely with other French institutions related to trade such as the Economic Service of the Embassy of France in Qatar, Business France, the French Foreign Trade Advisors (CCEF), as well as Ministries and official agencies of Qatar.
Financially autonomous, the CCI France Qatar’s mission is:
- to promote exchanges between France and Qatar
- build a network of relationships and a business lobby
- to promote the image of France and Franco-Qatari mutual understanding.
- The CCIFQ offers several commercial services for any French or Qatari company, Qatari, or any company with a particular attraction for France.
- Thanks to the many events, forums and meetings organized by the CCIFQ, its members can expand their network and develop their commercial activity.