Portuguese Business Council
he Portuguese Business Council (PBC) in Qatar was established on June 20th, 2016. PBC is an organisation that aims at raising bilateral relations between Portugal and Qatar, mainly in the economic and cultural fields offering support and help to agents of both countries.
- Portuguese Business Council main objectives are:
- To promote economic, trade and cultural relations between the Republic of Portugal and the State of Qatar
- To carry out activities in order to improve mutual understanding between Portuguese and Qatari people
- To represent commercial interests of Portuguese businessmen in the State of Qatar
- To promote Portuguese companies, their products and services in the State of Qatar
- To strengthen trade relationships between Portuguese companies, businessmen and companies in the State of Qatar
- To contribute to the expansion of trade between Portugal and the State of Qatar.