Respect for Qatari heritage goes beyond the village-inspired architecture at
Sharq Village & Spa. Marks of tradition are weaved throughout the Doha resort, where guests have their own private beach and a maze of courtyards, fountains, pools and gardens at their doorstep. The Doha skyline can be seen in the distance, a visual reminder that hotel guests enjoy a world of their own, one of traditional elegance and luxury comforts.
- Persian cuisine at Parisa and Parisa Souq Waqif, each with distinct settings
- Buffet-style presentations of international cuisines at Al Liwan
- Spa sanctuary offering healing and beauty therapies
- Destination for weddings and celebrations with indoor and outdoor venues
- Rooms, suites and villas with terraces overlooking the sea, garden or pool
- Two-level Royal Villa with an indoor pool, gym, balcony and chef’s kitchen